Saturday, January 15, 2011

He is officially bi-pedal




Well, it took him longer than most it seems (14.5 months), but Forest is officially a walker! He has been getting around upright now for about a week. Because he crawled for so long he is pretty sure-footed. He already knew how to get up and down off of things safely... like the couch, beds, stairs, and he's got the ballance thing down pretty well too:)
I am so glad that he is a walker now... it was nice that it took a while, but we were ready. Some of the littlest things are easier now. Like this morning we went on a walk, and while I was setting up his stroller I was able to set him on his feet and free up my hands. Anyway... he's cute and hillarious!!!
Aside from this week of him being super sick... croup, and a cold (that as the Dr. said was borderline bacterial), oh, and a crazy ear infection, we have been having a fun winter! J has been boarding a ton, and I am excited to hit the slopes too.
I am so grateful to be up above the fog this time of year!!! It is nice to be able to get out and enjoy the days in the sun:)
Here are some pictures from this winter...

No comments:

Post a Comment