Thursday, September 16, 2010

Excuses and Re-cap

Well OK, here's the situation, I took the summer off for a 10 week vacation... (It sounds way better when I am singing like the Fresh Prince in my head)
Anyway, excuses are lame, but here is mine: I was super all over the blog thing during the school year last Spring because I used my lunch time at school to do all of my internet things. At school the internet is very fast, and I didn't have a little person grabbing at all of the cords connecting me to the world. So I pretty much took the summer off from any computer work that required that I sit here at the desk for more that a few minutes at a time.
I have a totally new teaching assignment this year, and do not always have a free lunch.. but I am going to try to carve out a little time at home here and there to actually keep up with this thing:)
We had a super fun summer! My mom, Woody, Forest and I flew to Washington for a few days in mid-July and had a great time with our family! We had lots of days at Pinecrest and a few at Sugar Pine lake playing on the beach, splashing and floating in the water and kayaking too:) We camped as usual, and had loads of fun all around.
Forest started army-crawling/scooting when we were in Washington, and is now jamming everywhere using a bonafied crawl. He has 7 teeth... 3 on the bottum and 4 on top. Pretty cute:)
We have been holding on to his infancy and have continued feeding him only mushy home-made baby food until about 2 weeks ago, when I started giving him cut up fruits, veggies and breads. He likes it!
Summer is making a quick escape and we are ready for Fall:) Hopefully next time I update this thing I won't be posting Kindergarten photos;)

No comments:

Post a Comment